Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Different view of Leggings

Different Views(two words) – evaluating a topic from a variety of perspectives. Ex: I wasn’t sure about how real people felt about leggings, so I got a bunch of different views.

Justpants decided to go out and get different views on leggings from girls to guys of all ages.

Ashley R.(17) “they're an essential part of my wardrobe, the way people love jeans is the way I love tights because nothing compares in terms of fashion nor wearablity/comfort. How can anyone dislike leggings? Don’t be a leggings hater, cause then you're hating the one thing that never seems to go together = fashion AND comfort”

Joshua V.(17)”for myself, I would never ever wear them, but for girls well yea their hot when the girls where those mini skirts like Hannah Montana”

Tisha G.(16) “well it depends on where you’re going and how you’re getting there, I only wear leggings under my jeans when I’m taking the bus in cold whether, either than that .. I don’t really wear them”

Kenny S.(20) “I don’t really have an opinion, they’re clothes … if they fit, they fit. But on some girls I would call them lingerie”

Magarre T(49) “I see leggings as clothes to keep you warm, and in some cases they should be worn when a dress is too short to make it less tacky. I only see myself wearing leggings in these instances.”

Arun S(24) “leggings … those are the tight spandex things right?”

Abby (21) “I think they’re nice when worn for the right occasion with proper clothing”

O.J W(19) “For myself … no I’m a guy, but on girls I really don’t mind them”

Faith R(17) “I like them because they’re so easy to wear with anything, they also accentuate my sometimes non-existent bum. They're also convenient and multiple ways, and while looking good they are good for layering in cold weather”


So there you have it, girls and guys of all ages giving you their opinion about leggings, so let’s here your opinions, who do you agree with who don’t you agree with, leave it in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA some of the answers are funny!! Personally, I love leggings, but I never know what to pair them with...especially the leggings with outrageous designs...how about making a post about pairing patterned leggins with different articles of clothing?

    ReplyDelete